Couscous Feta Apricot Salad
For the couscous:
- 1/2 cup whole wheat couscous (in the video I said 1 cup; make as much as you like!)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (a pinch)
- 1/8 tsp pepper (a dash)
- 1/2 cup boiling water (put as much boiling water as you do couscous)
- 1 cup arugula (you can swap out for another leafy green)
- 1 Tbsp chopped mint (fresh)
- ~10 chopped dried apricots (I cut mine with scissors)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4-1/2 cup crumbled feta
Additional liquid ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (or more)
- 1 Tbsp orange juice (optional)
- small pot with a lid
- measuring cup
- fork, spoon (something to fluff the couscous and mix the salad with)
- Mix spices with couscous in a small pot. Add boiling water. Cover with lid and let sit for 5 or more minutes.
- In a large bowl, add all the salad ingredients. Toss together.
- When done, fluff the couscous with a fork. Add couscous to the bowl with the other salad ingredients.
- Drizzle on top with olive oil and orange juice. Mix and enjoy!
Want help making your own menu plan?
If you need more help:
- Coming up with recipes that fit your food preferences or allergies
- Breaking recipes down into simple steps with visual guides
- Making a menu plan for the week
Then get in touch with me!
Creating recipes and menu planning is something I do with my clients. You can book a free call with me HERE. We will talk about what makes recipes, cooking, and menu planning difficult for you and how my program might be able to help you.
Best in brain health,