Nutrition by a TBI survivor for TBI survivors
Read to me!
How much better would you feel in your recovery if food was easy?
If your food gave you more energy and helped your brain heal?
If you had someone dedicated to helping you menu plan?
This is how I can help you move forward in your recovery:
✔️ Get the confidence to meal plan, cook & eat. And actually start doing it!
✔️ Manage your symptoms such as fatigue, headaches, low appetite and gut problems.
✔️ Get back some of your independence around food!
Move forward in recovery by choosing your path:
For those who want to LEARN
TBI Nutrition Program
Feed Your Brain. Nourish Your Mind.
What do I get from this program?
- All the research on brain injury nutrition is done for you. All in one place.
- Knowledge of what to eat. How to eat balanced. How to get variety and flexibility so you don’t get bored with your food.
- A step-by-step guide to manage symptoms and heal your brain. Easy steps you can do without overwhelm!
- An action plan should you have a setback or new injury.
- Information and steps to take to keep your brain healthy as you age.
How does the program work?
- Self-paced chapters in audio and written formats to meet your learning needs.
- Easy-to-use workbook keeps you on track with your goals and action plans.
- One 1-hour session with me to make sure you’re taking steps in your recovery nutrition.
- Access to brain-friendly visual recipes and supplement protocols to give you concrete things to do.
- Access to this program on a desktop or mobile app, so you can listen anywhere (including while laying on the couch relaxing!)
Who is this program not for?
- People who require tube feeding
- People who only have the goal to lose weight. This program provides information to help you find a way of eating that is right for you in your recovery. This program is based on the principle that when you eat to support your brain & body, your body will find its happy healthy shape and size. This might be at a lower weight, a higher weight, or the same weight. The information in this program is weight neutral. This is NOT a diet.
For those who want a PLAN
Menu Plan Package
Menu planning with one-on-one coaching.
What do I get from this package?
- Personalized menu plan & grocery lists made with food accessible to you.
- Ideas for meals & snacks to help heal your brain without overhauling your diet.
- A step-by-step guide to food planning & prepping at your energy level and ability.
- A chance to build more independence with food.
- Time saved deciding what to eat! I help you make decisions so that you don’t have to do it alone!
How does this package work?
- Four 1-hour sessions with me over the course of about 2 to 3 months.
- I take time to learn your food preferences, allergies, intolerances, cultural practices with food, and anything else around food that’s important to you.
- Together we move through a menu planning guide that’s easy on your brain. Building the menu plan is a collaborative process so you can build that independence.
- I support you with additional brain-friendly resources including recipes and visual guides tailored to you.
- We get you menu planning and grocery shopping at a level that’s right for you!
Who is this package not for?
- People who require tube feeding
- People who want me to calculate and put together a meal plan for them, without any collaboration. This package is about giving you the power! Although there is a time and place for calculated meal plans, this package is about giving you the skills so that you can menu plan without me once our sessions are up.
- People who are looking for nutrition therapy to treat specific health issues or disorders such as diabetes, eating disorders, celiac, etc. This package WILL help you plan meals that WORK WITH your health issues. However, it is beyond this package to do a full nutrition assessment and treatment plan for different diseases. If this is what you’re looking for, reach out! This package may still support you. Or we can look at a more tailored service for you.
My gift to you!
Get an introduction to TBI Nutrition FREE.
You’ll get my 3 keys to concussion & TBI symptom-relief with nutrition. Plus I answer the top questions I get asked about nutrition and brain injury.
Just enter your name and email address below to get this gift!