and online webinars.
Choose from one of the off-the-shelf workshops below.
Contact Krystal to customize a workshop to your unique goals.
An essential. This workshop includes:
- 5 lessons about food and health I have learned as a dietitian
- an interactive presentation
- handout on actionable steps you can take to be healthier now
- free tool for meaningful habit change
Your employees will learn about:
- a healthy relationship with body weight and food
- positive talk around diet for a compassionate culture
- what influences food choices and how to work with it
- the different types of hunger
Your employees will walk away with:
- a starter plan for healthy habit change
- important lessons that help navigate health in a complex environment
- healthy messages that also benefit kids, that help build healthy communities and that challenge stigmas that harm our health
My favourite program to facilitate for meaningful change.
This is a program I helped pilot and evaluate in community health. It’s from a program known as Empowerment-Based Self-Management Support Group. It has been shown in research to improve blood test results, self-efficacy and self-care in people with diabetes.
When it comes to preventing and managing any chronic illness, one-time health education is not enough to cope with a lifetime of that illness. Health gains are not often maintained without ongoing follow-up. This 8-week program offers this for all employees who are looking to make a healthy change and stay healthy.
- person-centred: this program focuses on the challenges to a healthy lifestyle your employees experience as they are happening.
- problem-solving: systematic problem-solving is learned to deal with challenges as they arise.
- expert knowledge: the facilitator provides evidence-based information on the food and nutrition topics that are most relevant to the group at that moment.
- evaluated: evaluation tools are used to show your employees their progress throughout the program.
To book a workshop or set up one that is tailor made to your group, contact me: